Highlights of this issue
- Featured Article
- Case Studies (Tombstones)
- Insolvency Cases
- Firm News
- Charitable Activities
- Speaking Engagements
- Who is KSV?
- David Sieradzki and Noah Goldstein, presented at the JD class at Osgoode Hall in October, 2021.
- Mitch Vininsky was a panelist at the annual CAIRP’s Ontario Technical Update conference in November 2021.
- David Sieradzki was a panelist in November, 2021 at the annual IIC Conference on the restructuring of Laurentian University. This panel was subsequently requested to present to the Osgoode Hall, Bankruptcy and Insolvency Club in March, 2022.
- Bobby Kofman and David Sieradzki were recognized in Who’s Who Legal Thought Leadership: Restructuring & Insolvency, in December, 2021. Bobby was included in the Most Highly Regarded Category.
- Errol Soriano was recognized in Who’s Who Legal Thought Leadership as a top valuation expert in December, 2021.
- David Sieradzki and Noah Goldstein presented on receiverships at Osgoode Hall’s commercial law course in January, 2022.
- Errol Soriano, Neil de Gray, Peter Weinstein, and Eli Brenner conducted a comprehensive, all-day business valuation seminar to all second-year students at Ryerson Law School.
- David Sieradzki was a podcast panelist for the annual ARIL conference in February, 2022 on the topic of Rights of First Refusal in insolvency proceedings.
- Errol Soriano has been appointed to the CICBV planning committee for the 2022 Congress.
Who is KSV?
KSV Advisory is a boutique consulting firm providing financial advisory services in the areas of distressed businesses, valuations, forensic accounting and mergers and acquisitions. For over fifty years our practice has offered these services over all of North America.