Peter has been involved with distressed business and valuations matters since the early 80s. His continued dedication to success has earned him a high level of credibility and respect from his clients and his peers within the restructuring field.
As Managing Director at KSV Advisory, Peter acts as a consultant, receiver/manager, and monitor in restructuring matters.
He uses his skill and experience in analyzing the financial positions of companies to develop unique strategies and restructuring plans to smoothly manage distressed situations.
Peter is a designated CPA,CA, Chartered Business Valuator (“CBV”), and Licensed Insolvency Trustee (“LIT”) Recognized by CPA Canada as a specialist in insolvency, he is also a designated professional in the Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring and a Fellow of the Insolvency Institute of Canada.
Goal-oriented and driven, Peter stays active in the wider field of restructuring and insolvency. He frequently writes about issues affecting the industry and is regularly invited to speak at seminars. He is a former director of the Insolvency Institute of Canada and a former deputy chair of the Professional Conduct Committee of CPA Ontario.
He earned his Bachelor of Business Administration at the Richard Ivey School of Business at Western University.
- Designated Chartered Business Valuator (1985)
- Licensed Insolvency Trustee (1980)
- CPA Canada, Specialist in Insolvency (1980)
- Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring, Designated Professional (1980)
- CPA, CA (1976)
- Ivey Business School at Western University, BBA (1973)
- Former Director, Insolvency Institute of Canada
- Fellow, Insolvency Institute of Canada
- Deputy chair of Professional Conduct Committee Member, of CPA Ontario