An informed view of value is critical to the strategic and capital allocation decisions facing stakeholders throughout all stages of the business life cycle. At KSV, we leverage our extensive valuation and capital markets experience to provide independent, objective, and credible valuation opinions that withstand the highest levels of scrutiny.
Valuation is more than just numbers. We work directly with business owners, managers and investors to understand the intricacies of their business and key value drivers. Our valuation opinions are based on a thorough and objective analysis of both qualitative and quantitative factors and the technically sound application of valuation methodologies and principles. The result is reliable valuation advice that is tailored to our client’s needs.
Every valuation is unique. Our team of Chartered Business Valuators (CBV) has experience across a wide range of industries and asset classes and can quickly identify key valuation issues and develop strategies to address them.
KSV is often retained to provide valuation services in the context of:
- corporate reorganizations and tax planning
- shareholder disputes (dissent and oppression)
- shareholder transactions and mergers and acquisitions
- family estate and business succession planning
- employee stock option and incentive programs (ESOPs)
- securities and regulatory filings
- financial reporting, purchase price allocations and portfolio valuations
- matrimonial disputes including income assessments
Contact KSV today to speak with our practice leaders.