Outgoing and charismatic, Noah Goldstein is not your average accountant. In his role as Managing Director at KSV Advisory, he has cultivated a reputation as a flexible, out-of-the-box thinker, who skillfully advises debtors and their stakeholders in dealing with troubled businesses.
While clients rely on him for his big-picture approach, Noah understands that even the smallest details matter. He takes a considered approach when advising clients on all aspects of the restructuring and advisory process from informal restructurings and cost-cutting to revenue generation and strategic planning. Noah brings a strong work ethic to every matter and prides himself on delivering an exceptional work product for all his clients.
As a Chartered Accountant, Licensed Insolvency Trustee and a Chartered Insolvency and Restructuring Professional (CIRP Qualification), Noah gets results.
He has brought his expertise and skill to multiple high-profile restructurings under the Companies’ Creditors Arrangement Act and other Canadian and U.S. restructuring legislation.
He has deep knowledge across a broad range of industries and has played lead roles on several prominent mandates, including Ardenton Capital, the Urbancorp Group of Companies, Sears Canada, Bondfield Construction, and the Tobacco insolvency proceedings.
Noah received a Masters of Management and Professional Accounting from the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto where he continues to sit on the Executive Committee. He also holds an Honours Bachelor of Arts from Huron College at the University of Western Ontario and is a popular guest lecturer in the bankruptcy law class of Osgoode Hall and Windsor Law School.
A funny and outgoing guy, Noah loves what he does and values his strong relationships with the lawyers, bankers, alternative lenders, and private equity advisors he works with. He comes to it honestly – his father is an accountant and his mother is a lawyer.
- Chartered Insolvency and Restructuring Professional
- Licensed Insolvency Trustee
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA)
- Canadian Securities Course
- Rotman School of Management, MMPA, Dean’s List
- The University of Western Ontario, Huron College, HBA, Dean’s List
- Canadian Association of Insolvency and Restructuring Professionals
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada
- Turnaround Management Association
- Executive Committee for annual KSV golf tournament, which has raised millions of dollars for charity
- Involved with several charities