With over 40 years working in the restructuring field, Robert brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise that is hard to top. As Managing Director at KSV Advisory, he has earned a reputation for guiding client matters with a steady and even hand.
Robert acts as a trustee in cases of bankruptcy, as receiver/manager, monitor, and consultant in financial restructuring matters, and often as an expert witness for issues affecting distressed businesses.
His experience includes the retail, construction, manufacturing and financial services sectors in some of Canada's highest-profile restructurings.
Robert is well known for his succinct and sage advice. He has been a designated Chartered Accountant (now Chartered Professional Accountant) since 1976, is a Licensed Insolvency Trustee and a Chartered Insolvency and Restructuring Professional, and is a member of the Insolvency Institute of Canada. He earned his Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Toronto.
- Licensed Insolvency Trustee (1979)
- Chartered Insolvency and Restructuring Professional
- Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA) (1976)
- University of Toronto, BComm (1974)
- Original member and Member Emeritus, Insolvency Institute of Canada