We address complex problems and explain our analysis and findings in concise reports and testimony. We have prepared over 1,000 reports and provided evidence at trial/arbitration over 60 times.
Our services include:
- business valuations for a variety of purposes including shareholder disputes, tax and estate planning, as well as the purchase or sale of business interests;
- litigation support services, including the preparation of expert damage quantification reports for use in commercial litigation;
- family law services, including the valuation of business interests and income analyses;
- forensic and investigative services, including the detection and quantification of losses arising from fraud; and
- special projects, including transfer pricing studies, fairness opinions and valuation analyses in connection with potential purchase or sale transactions.