You know us. We have been around. For a long time. Decades, in fact. And as of July 1, 2015, we are KSV Advisory.
The KSV team includes experienced restructuring, valuation and litigation support professionals.
The principals of KSV are Bobby Kofman, David Sieradzki and Mitch Vininsky. Until 2011, Bobby was the Co-Managing Partner of RSM Richter LLP (“Richter”) and Co-President of RSM Richter Inc., Richter’s restructuring practice. In late 2011, the Toronto practice of Richter sold its audit, accounting and tax business to a Big Four accounting firm and its insolvency and restructuring business to Duff & Phelps Canada Restructuring Inc. (“D&P”). Bobby, David and Mitch were Managing Directors at D&P.
As of March 2016, Peter Weinstein joined KSV to lead its valuation and litigation support practice. Peter was previously the practice leader at a mid-size Toronto firm and a Vice President at a business valuation firm.
Our services include:
What makes us different? We are:
- a boutique – with large firm capabilities
- local – with experience across North America
- experienced – we have been engaged on mandates in virtually all industries
- entrepreneurial – we are fully invested to obtain the best result for our clients
- independent – we do not have the conflicts of larger firms
- cost effective – we work with management to lever their expertise
- hands on – experienced professional staff are actively engaged